Everything you need to know about accreditation
What is it?
Accreditation is the device issued to staff, competitors and key event personnel which allows them access to the venue and necessary restricted areas. Accreditation will come in the form of a hard card which will permit the person holding the hard card entry to the venue and locations. A vehicle pass will permit a vehicle into the venue - all passengers within the vehicle must hold valid accreditation. Anyone wishing to enter the venue who does not hold a ticket will require accreditation.
How do I apply for it?
How many are included in my site fee?
- Your site fee will include two (2) staff passes and one (1) vehicle pass.
- Additional passes can be purchased for $50 each and $100 each for vehicle passes.
- Passes are transferable between staff and shifts.
Where can I collect my accreditation?
An accreditation collection service will be operating outside of Blatherskite Park on Len Kittle Drive.
Accreditation Office Operating Hours
- Monday 27 August - 8am - 1pm
- Tuesday 28 August - 8am - 1pm
- Wednesday 29 August - 8am - 1pm
- Thursday 30 August - 8am - 1pm
- Friday 31 August - 8am - 1pm
The accreditation office will be closed Saturday & Sunday